EasyHostingASP.NET | Best and cheap Joomla 3.6.2 hosting. Joomla is a free and open source content management system (CMS) designed to assist users in building websites and other online applications. Joomla is written in PHP for managing content on the web and uses a MySQL database to store content. This award-winning web site software contains easy-to-use features available to everyone. With a broad selection of commerce and business add-ons, Joomla is decent choice for companies looking to step up their basic website to something more appealing, unique, interactive and professional.
The Joomla project released Joomla 3.6.2 as a quick follow-up bug fix release.
Important: Before upgrading to Joomla 3.6.2 make sure that you first upgrade all your components, including core “Joomla! Update Component Update” component. To do so:
- go to menu: Extensions / Manage / Upgrade
- Click “Find updates” button
- Select your extensions to upgrade, but at least “Joomla! Update Component Update” (its latest version at press time is 3.6.1)
- Click “Upgrade” button
Once you have upgraded the extensions, you can safely upgrade Joomla to 3.6.2.
In the seldom case where the last stage of the Joomla upgrade (database upgrade) would fail, no worries, go to menu: Etensions/ Manage / Database, then click the Fix button.
In the very seldom case where you are missing extension installation methods tabs, go to menu Extensions / Manage / Discover then click “Discover” button, select the installer plugins and click the “Install” button.
We have been testing Joomla 3.6.2 with the latest Community Builder 2.0.14 and everything works great!
As always, we recomend to upgrade your websites on a cloned environment and test everything before you take a full backup and apply Joomla upgrade on your productions sites.
What’s new Joomla 3.6.2 ?
Joomla 3.6.2 fixes some issues found in the 3.6.2 to do with browser sessions. All reported bugs from the 3.6.2 update have been fixed in this release:
- Users were unable to edit or create items after the 3.6.2 update.
- Fatal error about connection->stat() not existing on external database connections.
- After session timeout users could still navigate the backend but without being able to create/edit items or use pagination/filters.
Best Joomla 3.6.2 Hosting Recommendation
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and Linux Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for the ability to support the latest Joomla, PHP, ASP.NET, WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, .NET 5/ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch
ASPHostPortal as the Best and Cheap Joomla 3.6.2 hosting
Founded in 2008 and provides Windows and linux based web hosting services. This company currently supports the latest joomla hosting. With the 5+ years development and growth, ASPHostPortal has accumulated rich experience and has become a large web hosting providers over the Internet.
ASPHostPortal offers various shared hosting plans. But, we will discuss their famous plan here. This company offers several additional add-ons that you can purchase after your base plan has been setup via the control panel.
- Host One plan start with $5.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 5 GB disk space, 60 GB bandwith, 2 MSSQL database @200 MB/database, 200 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name.
- Host Two plan start with $9.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 15 GB disk space, 150 GB bandwith, 4 MSSQL database @500 MB/database, 500 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name
- Host Three plan start with $14.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 50 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwith, 6 MSSQL database @1000 MB/database, 1000 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name. This is the most favorite plan in shared hosting.
- Host Four plan start with $23.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, Unlimited disk space, Unlimited bandwith, 10 MSSQL database @1500 MB/database, 1000 MB email space, dedicated application pool.
Joomla 3.6.2 Hosting Reliability
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of ASPHostPortal. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a joomla site hosted on ASPHostPortal platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. ASPHostPortal always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online
ASPHostPortal Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 US-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of ASPHostPortal are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
ASPHostPortal is Highly Recommended for Joomla 3.6.2 hosting
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. ASPHostPortal is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, ASPHostPortal is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017