EasyHostingASP.NET | Best and cheap Umbraco 7.6.3 hosting in Australia. Umbraco 7.6.3 are released. Bug fixing and performance improvements.
What’s Umbraco ?
SALE 35% OFF Australian Umbraco 7.6.3 Hosting
DiscountService.biz prides itself in providing web Hosting with a rare combination of unmatched reliability, quality and affordability. DiscountService.biz’s edge is derived through unparalleled company management and a culture of employee driven initiatives. With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and umbraco in their Windows Server, DiscountService.biz is the best choice to host your Umbraco 7.6.3 Hosting. They are so confident in their Hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their Umbraco 7.6.3 Hosting plan is starting from $2.99/mo 35% OFF.
“Template experience update”
- New script and template editors
- New Colors
- Improved content/media/member picker experience
- Support for list view pickers
- New “UDI” ids for unique relation between umbraco items
- Improved security defaults
Get Your Best Umbraco 7.6.3 Hosting with DiscountService.biz
- High Performance and Reliable Server DiscountService.biz never ever overload their server with tons of clients. DiscountService.biz always load balance their server to make sure they can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server.
- Daily Backup Service DiscountService.biz realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, they never ever forget to create a daily backup.
- Best and Friendly Support DiscountService.biz support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up and using Umbraco 7.6.3 on your account. Their customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017