EasyHostingASP.NET | ASP.NET Core 1.1 is one of the Microsoft’s Active Server Pages technology which is a part of the Microsoft .NET framework, and a powerful tool for creating dynamic and interactive web pages. ASP.NET is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power. In this article, we will help you to find best cheap hosting for your ASP.NET.
New Feature ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting
- Broader API support, bringing parity with .NET Framework and Mono at the BCL level.
- Transition to MSBuild and csproj as the default build system and project model for all versions of .NET.
We’re a group of experts who has decades of experience in web hosting industry & we know ins and outs about the asp.net hosting companies available in the market. Through our website we’re trying to help you find the right windows web hosting provider for your asp.net application so that you can get most out of your investment.
Best and Cheap ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting Only $1 SignUp NOW!!
Why you should choose ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting ?
- .NET Core code is high quality, has compelling performance, and is highly reliable.
- .NET Core can be ported to a broad set of OS platforms and chip architectures.
- .NET Core can be deployed with the application, side-by-side with other versions.
- .NET Core has a broad API surface that makes it suitable for most payloads.
- Developers can acquire a .NET Core developer environment quickly and intuitively.
- Developers can productively and intuitively build apps, using documentation, samples, community resources, and NuGet packages.
The Best Cheap ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting in US – ASPHostPortal
Founded in 2008 and provides Windows-based ASP web hosting services. This company currently supports Windows 2012 hosting with ASP.NET Core 1.1 , MVC 6, Visual Studio 2012, WebSockets, and IIS 8.5.
With the 5+ years development and growth, ASPHostPortal has accumulated rich experience and has become a large Windows ASP.NET core 1.1 hosting providers over the Internet.
ASPHostPortal offers various windows shared hosting plans. But, we will discuss their famous plan here. This company offers several additional add-ons that you can purchase after your base plan has been setup via the control panel.
- Host Intro plan start with $1.00/month. This plan for beginner who want to test new ASP.NET hosting feature. This plan include 1 hosted domain, 1 GB disk space, 10 GB bandwith.
- Host One plan start with $5.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 5 GB disk space, 60 GB bandwith, 2 MSSQL database @200 MB/database, 200 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name.
- Host Two plan start with $9.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 15 GB disk space, 150 GB bandwith, 4 MSSQL database @500 MB/database, 500 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name
- Host Three plan start with $14.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 50 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwith, 6 MSSQL database @1000 MB/database, 1000 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name. This is the most favorite plan in shared hosting.
ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting Reliability
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of ASPHostPortal. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a ASP.NET site hosted on ASPHostPortal platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. ASPHostPortal always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2016, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online
ASPHostPortal Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of ASPHostPortal are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
ASPHostPortal is Highly Recommended for ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. ASPHostPortal is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, ASPHostPortal is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017