EasyHostingASP.NET| Best and Recommended Classic ASP Hosting. ASP (Active Server Pages) or also known as Classic ASP is Microsoft’s server side script engine for dynamically generated web pages. It is released as an add-on to Internet Information Services using in the Windows NT 4.0 option pack. ASP and ASP.NET both have the performance, scalability and stability when it comes to web hosting. You can’t find any difference in speed and performance on both of it. The hard part is shifting to ASP.NET because ASP.NET is new; there are certain codes and functions in ASP that just became obsolete. Now in this review, we will explain about Classic ASP and our best and cheap Classic ASP hosting recommendation.
How to choose the best and cheap Classic ASP hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Classic ASP hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Classic ASP compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Classic ASP review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Classic ASP hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Classic ASP hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Best and Recommended Classic ASP Hosting with ASPHostPortal.com
After reviewed 30+ affordable and reputable Classic ASP hosting providers on their reliability, speed, price, technologies and technical support, we recommend ASPHostPortal as the cheap and reliable Classic ASP hosting providers in 2016 for personal and small businesses.
ASPHostPortal.com Pricing Reviews
- Host One – is priced at $5.00 per month, and comes with Host Unlimited Sites 5 GB Disk Space, 60 GB Bandwidth, 2 SQL Server, SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014/2016 , 200 MB SQL Server / db, 3 MySQL, 200 MB MySQL /db and 200 MB Email Space.
- Host Two – comes in at $9.00 per month. This package offers Host Unlimited Sites, 15 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 4 SQL Server, SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014, 500 MB SQL Server / db, 6 MySQL, 500 MB MySQL /db and 500 MB Email Space.
- Host Three – is essentially a higher powered version of the Host One and Host Two packages, the price comes at $14.00 per month with Host Unlimited Sites, 50 GB Disk Space, 500 GB Bandwidth, 6 SQL Server, SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014, 1000 MB SQL Server / db, 10 MySQL, 1000 MB MySQL /db and 1000 MB Email Space.
ASPHostPortal.com Performance Reviews
The uptime and speed of a website is extremely important to customers. That is the reason why ASPHostPortal.com values its datacenter, server, network, and other facilities significantly.
ASPHostPortal.com Control Panel Reviews
The company through its website gives all its customers a Plesk Panel which is basically server management software. Their Classic ASP web hosting should be as easy to use as any other provider’s.
ASPHostPortal.com Customer Support Reviews
Feel free to claim 24/7 uptime courtesy of the company’s 24/7 network monitoring practice. This is an excellent selling feature and one that should probably be standard throughout the Classic ASP web hosting industry. As a matter of fact, you can anticipate for high performance web hosting solutions even after a power failure. ASPHostPortal.com is armed with UPS Power Backup alongside Diesel Generator Backup Power. Sure, you’ll find some site backups likewise useful.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017