EasyHostingASP.NET | Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 hosting. Magento 2.1.2 released. This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Magento 2.1.2 contains multiple bug fixes and enhancements, including
- Support for PHP 7.0.4 and 5.6.5. (This release supports PHP 5.6.5 and above instead of 5.6.x.)
- Compatible with MySQL 5.7.
- Two new web APIs (or service contracts) for the Sales module that incorporate functionality into the Sales API that is currently available in the Admin interface. After you install this patch, you’ll be able to use the Sales API
InvoiceOrdermethods to capture payment and ship product.
Why are we adding new APIs in a patch release?
These new interfaces will not break any existing customizations or extensions.
This release includes enhancements to improve the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
The following list provides an overview of the security issues fixed in this release.
- You can no longer change or fake a product price from the Magento storefront and then complete an order with that faked price.
- Fixed issue with arbitrary PHP code execution during checkout.
- Fixed issue with retrieving potentially sensitive information through the use of backend media.
- Fixed issue with running
cronjobs less frequently than specified by the application
- Sessions now expire as expected after logout.
- Removed potential for exploitation of guest order view feature to harvest order information.
- Kount and 3D Secure now work as expected for Braintree Vault.
- You can no longer delete a currently logged-in user.
- A user with lesser privileges can no longer force an Admin user to add his private or public key using a JSON call.
Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Hosting For your Online Store
When you are ready to run your own online store, it is time to find a reliable and properly functioning web host provider. But it can be a challenging task for the most of site owners. There are plenty of hosting companies on the web today, but the real question is how to choose which one works best for your needs.
The most important thing is to figure out that your hosting provider doesn’t limit you from anything needful. Pay attention on such key features as 100% Magento compatibility, reliable storage, server security, optimized performance, easy installation and tech support.
Before reviewing the following hosting services, we need to emphasize that Magento is feature-rich and advanced, therefore more resource-consuming platform. Take this into account and don’t strive for a cheap hosting. You need the most reliable service, not the cheapest one. Keep in mind that price should be reasonable and correspond to the quality of a hosting service. By the way, if you are planning to run your online store with Magento 2.1.2, you need to find a hosting with PHP 7.0 support to improve your site performance. All system requirements you can find here.
Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Hosting
For your convenience, we’ve compiled the top 3 best hosting companies which have a number of different options that will work great for your Magento shop. Look through these brief hosting reviews and you will definitely choose the most suitable solution for your ecommerce business. So let’s specify what to look for in a Magento web hosting:
As you can see we selected the most reputable companies which offer professional hosting services specifically for Magento driven websites. Each hosting provider has its package with the best features required to run an online shop successfully.
In conclusion, we’d like to suggest you to postpone any long-term contracts, better yet to get a detailed consultation from tech support and give it a try first. Taking into account that Magento has the ability to utilize CDN functionality, it would be great to have this feature on board. CDN helps to serve your content with high performance for your end-users, so it’s really great option to make your website faster and user-friendly.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017