EasyHostingASP.NET | Best review and comparison ASP.NET MVC 6.0 hosting. New to ASP.NET MVC? ASP.NET MVC is a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power. In this article, we will help you to find best cheap hosting for your ASP.NET MVC 6.
We’re a group of experts who has decades of experience in web hosting industry & we know ins and outs about the asp.net hosting companies available in the market. Through our website we’re trying to help you find the right windows web hosting provider for your asp.net application so that you can get most out of your investment.
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. The ASP.NET MVC framework provides an alternative to the ASP.NET Web Forms pattern for creating Web applications. The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight, highly testable presentation framework that (as with Web Forms-based applications) is integrated with existing ASP.NET features, such as master pages and membership-based authentication. The MVC framework is defined in the System.Web.Mvc assembly.
You must consider carefully whether to implement a Web application by using either the ASP.NET MVC framework or the ASP.NET Web Forms model. The MVC framework does not replace the Web Forms model; you can use either framework for Web applications.
ASP.NET MVC 6.0 Hosting with Rich Feature
However, who offer the best ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting which could avoid all the possible compatible issues? After reviewing over 30 top ASP.NET MVC 6 host, we would like to recommend hosting providers as your best choice for their rich features, prompted customer support, high reliability and affordable price.
Best Cheap ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting in US – ASPHostPortal
Founded in 2008 and provides Windows-based ASP web hosting services. This company currently supports Windows 2012 hosting with ASP.NET 5, MVC 6, Visual Studio 2012, WebSockets, and IIS 8.5.
With the 5+ years development and growth, ASPHostPortal has accumulated rich experience and has become a large Windows ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting providers over the Internet.
ASPHostPortal offers various windows shared hosting plans. But, we will discuss their famous plan here. This company offers several additional add-ons that you can purchase after your base plan has been setup via the control panel.
- Host Intro plan start with $1.00/month. This plan for beginner who want to test new ASP.NET hosting feature. This plan include 1 hosted domain, 1 GB disk space, 10 GB bandwith.
- Host One plan start with $5.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 5 GB disk space, 60 GB bandwith, 2 MSSQL database @200 MB/database, 200 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name.
- Host Two plan start with $9.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 15 GB disk space, 150 GB bandwith, 4 MSSQL database @500 MB/database, 500 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name
- Host Three plan start with $14.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 50 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwith, 6 MSSQL database @1000 MB/database, 1000 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name. This is the most favorite plan in shared hosting.
ASP.NET MVC 6 Hosting Reliability
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of ASPHostPortal. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a ASP.NET MVC 6 site hosted on ASPHostPortal platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. ASPHostPortal always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online
ASPHostPortal Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of ASPHostPortal are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
ASPHostPortal is Highly Recommended for ASP.NET MVC 6
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. ASPHostPortal is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, ASPHostPortal is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017