EasyHostingASP.NET | Best review and comparison DotNetNuke 8 hosting. The products and technologies of DotNetNuke are the bases of more than 750,000 websites all over the world. It provides a set of solutions to offer you a rich and rewarding online experience, such as creating online stores and starting commercial portals.
As this CMS is based on the visual studio platform of Microsoft ASP.NET technology, almost all the ASP.NET hosting providers claim to offer the reliable DotNetNuke hosting services. In the following, we have picked up the top three companies among dozens of quality options.
How To Choose The Best DotNetNuke 8 hosting ?
There are a large number of hosting companies that can support the DotNetNuke-based websites, but not all of them can offer the equal service. In the following, we have presented an overview on how to select the DotNetNuke 8 hosting.
- Price Value – Stay away from some low-cost or even free hosts and be careful about some companies trying to offer a pricy plan with unnecessary hosting features. The common price range should from $3/mo to $25/mo.
- Server Resources – Make sure that you can get at least 128MB of memory for a basic DotNetNuke website, along with some rooms to grow.
- Security – Ensure that your website is hosted in a dedicated application pool, so that any of your neighborhoods can not affect your website running and security. Also, make sure that the web host offers the regular backup for your website data.
- Reliability – Choose a hosting provider that guarantees at least 99.9% uptime using robust web servers and advanced data centers.
- Speed – Make sure that your website is hosted on a super-blazing network, avoiding the long delay on webpage opening.
- Email – Ensure that you can get enough email storage and a user-friendly webmail interface.
- Support – Choose a web host that knows everything about DotNetNuke and can assist you well.
- Ease of Use – Make sure that you can get an easy-to-operate control panel so that you can manage your website and hosting account easily. Besides, the 1-click DotNetNuke installation should be included
To learn more, visit http://asphostportal.com
To learn more, visit
To learn more, visit http://discountservice.biz
Why They are Award Winners – Common Benefits
All of these three web hosts offer all the required features to support the DotNetNuke-powered websites well.
- Since DotNetNuke 5.2.x, this CMS utilizes the SQL servers for its database. Therefore, all of these web hosts include the Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 within each hosting plan, along with the remote SQL management for MSSQL database, SQL backup & restore, and many more.
- A typical installation of DotNetNuke requires 45 MB for files and 15 MB for databases. Considering the rooms for website growth, these web hosts all guarantee at least 128MB of memory.
- These three web hosts all offer the dedicated application pool, isolating your websites from any bad websites hosted on the same server.
- The full trust level is allowed by them.
Besides these features, the three web hosts also allow the automated DotNetNuke installation, easy-to-use control panel, Windows server 2012, IIS8, and all the advanced programming, such as .NET 1.1/2/3.5SP1/4.5/5, MVC 2/3/4/5/6, Silverlight and many more.
ASPHostPortal – Best DotNetNuke 8 Hosting
Founded in 2008, it is a fast growing web hosting company operated in New York, NY, US, offering the comprehensive web hosting solutions on Windows Hosting and they have a brilliant reputation in the DotNetNuke development community for their budget and developer-friendly hosting which supports almost all the latest cutting-edge Microsoft technology. ASPHostPortal have various shared hosting plan which start from Host Intro until Host Seven. But, there are only 4 favorite plans which start from Host One, Host Two, Host Three, and Host Four. Host One plan start with $5.00/month. Host Two start with $9.00/month, Host Three is the most favorite plan start from $14.00/month and Host Four start with $23.00/month. All of their hosting plan allows user host unlimited domains, unlimited email accounts, at least 1 MSSQL and 1 MySQL database. ASPHostPortal is the best DotNetNuke 8 Hosting, check further information at http://www.asphostportal.com
HostForLIFE – A Superior DotNetNuke 8 Hosting Provider
HostForLIFE, specializing in offering affordable and manageable DotNetNuke 8 hosting services, releases three plans for the clients – Classic Plan, Budget Plan, Economy Plan and Business Plan regularly starting at €3.00/mo, €5.50/mo, €8.00/mo and €11.00/mo separately. And also, the 30-day money back guarantee is offered to the clients who wish to cancel their accounts and get a refund. HostForLIFE supports Windows 2012/2008, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5SP1/4.0/4.5.1/5 as well as IIS8.5. It offers various versions of Microsoft SQL Databases, including MS SQL 2014, MS SQL 2012, MS SQL 2012R2 and MS SQL 2008. Each database comes with at least 500MB disk space. Furthermore, the webmasters can install the software by using one-click app installer. Besides, it is worth mentioning that the webmasters can get a full control of their websites through the users-friendly DotNetNuke control panel of HostForLIFE. By using the top-level data center HostForLIFE delivers average 99.99% uptime to each hosted website.
DiscountService.biz–Premium DotNetNuke 8 Hosting Service Provider
DiscountService.biz is Microsoft Gold Partner, which means they are the first one to know the latest Microsoft technology and test Microsoft product before being released to the public. The engineers from DiscountService.com.au fully understand the needs of Microsoft developer, when signing up their service, their customer could choose the version of platform to better support their application. IIS, ASP.NET, DotNetNuke security from DiscountService.com.au is also at FULL Trust level. The price of DiscountService.com.au is at $7.00/month.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017