EasyHostingASP.NET | Best review and comparison Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 hosting. Every business needs to familiarize their customers with their products and services. Therefore, it is important that they include photo galleries on their website, since it will allow the customers to become more familiar with the products or services that are being delivered to them. It is also a great way to provide customers with information regarding the products, including issues with the products and services, which would usually require the customers to call the customer support line. If you need web gallery for your business, Gallery Server Pro could be your best choice. Gallery Server Pro is a free, powerful, and easy-to-use open source .NET web application that lets you share and manage photos, video, audio, and other files over the web. Gallery Server Pro is compatible with nearly all Windows-based hosting providers. To help Gallery Server Pro users find a good home for their web photo gallery, we have reviewed the following hosting providers who stand out as the best and recommended Gallery Server Pro hosting.
Gallery Server is a digital asset management and web gallery application for sharing and managing photos, videos, audio, and other files over the web. Easily add thousands of files using one-click synchronization feature. Includes built in support for metadata extraction, watermarking, video and audio transcoding, security management, and more. 100% managed code written in C# and ASP.NET 4.5. NEW IN 3.2: New UI templates, drag and drop sorting, RSS feeds, and more.
Best Review and Comparison Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 Hosting with High Performance
To choose hosting provider that support Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 support team. You feel free to host your great Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 site with their great Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best Gallery Server Pro 3.2.1 Hosting?
Why Choose Gallery Server Pro?
Gallery Server is a digital asset management and web gallery application for sharing and managing photos, videos, audio, and other files over the web. Easily add thousands of files using one-click synchronization feature. Includes built in support for metadata extraction, watermarking, video and audio transcoding, security management, and more. 100% managed code written in C# and ASP.NET 4.5. Here are some things that you can benefit from Gallery Server Pro:
- Powerful user security with flexible, per-album granularity.
- Integrates with DotNetNuke and other frameworks to provide a superior media gallery.
- Image metadata extraction. Supports these formats: EXIF, XMP, tEXt, IFD, and IPTC.
- Search function queries title, caption, filename, and image metadata.
- Easily add thousands of files using one-click synchronize and ZIP file upload functions.
- Thumbnail and compressed versions are automatically created.
- Use any web browser to organize your media files into albums you can easily add, edit, delete, rotate, rearrange, copy and move.
- Image watermarking with your own text and/or image.
- AJAX-enabled for more responsive UI.
- Web-based installer makes installation a snap! Automatically detects and upgrades previous versions of Gallery Server Pro.
- SQL Server database engine provides robust and ultra fast performance. Compatible with all recent versions of SQL Server.
- 100% managed code written in C# and ASP.NET 2.0. Source code is freely available.
- Free, open source software released under the GNU General Public License.
- All web pages target XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1 standards to ensure maximum forward compatibility.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017