EasyHostingASP.NET | Best review and comparison SQL Server 2016 hosting. SQL Server 2016’s biggest new feature is in-memory transaction processing, or in-memory OLTP, which Microsoft claims can make database operations as much as 30 times faster. In-memory database technology for SQL Server has long been in the works under the code name “Hekaton.” To use it, a database must have certain tables (actually, the file groups used to store tables) declared as memory-optimized. The resulting table can be used as a conventional database table or as a substitute for a temporary table.
What’s SQL 2016 Hosting?
Businesses are often must face complicated issues, whether it occurs inside the organization or related to clients and customers. For example, clients often want their data quality being improved regularly that can be a challenging task. With the SQL Server 2016 this process can be reduced this problem since it has the ability to enhance the consistency and accuracy of the data. The SQL Server 2016 works by cleaning out the data thus resulting in superior quality and enduring maintenance.
SQL Server 2016 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
- Getting Started with SQL Server 2016 In-Memory OLTP – This is a new feature which can help resolve issues in high concurrency situations. There are some requirements to get it working but for those whose problem this solves, it is very cool.
- Buffer Pool Extension to Solid State Drives (SSDs) – This is new functionality providing the ability of each node to have its own SSD or SSD Array for buffering, and thus performance capabilities can be greatly increased.
- Enhanced separation of duties – Achieve greater compliance with new capabilities for creating role and sub-roles. For example, a database administrator can now manage data without seeing sensitive data or personally identifiable information.
- Resource Management – Along with CPU and Memory management which were already available in SQL Server, SQL Server 2014 adds the ability to control the IO usage for a resource pool.
- SQL Server 2016 In-Memory Technologies – This is first of several blog posts to come that will go deep on project “Hekaton”. In-memory OLTP is a new database engine optimized for memory resident data and OLTP workloads.
After reviewed 30+ affordable and reputable SQL 2016 hosting providers on their reliability, speed, price, technologies and technical support, we recommend ASPHostPortal as the cheap and reliable SQL 2016 hosting providers in 2016 for personal and small businesses.
Best Review and Comparison SQL Server 2016 Hosting with Affordable Price
For any reason. The Hosting SQL 2016 should be independent from web server or else the performance can not be guaranteed, no matter if it’s SQL express or full version SQL Server database, you should always go with the hosting provider who have independent servers prepared for database.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017