EasyHostingASP.NET | Best review and comparison WCF hosting. Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is Microsoft’s programming model for using managed code to build unified Web services and other distributed systems that can talk to each other. WCF focuses on connecting XML to programs that are built using development languages supported by Microsoft, such as VB.NET and C#. To support this cross-language communication, WCF uses the extensible Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
WCF is one of the four main products in Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.0, previously known as WinFX. The other three are the Windows Presentation Foundation, or WPF, the Windows Workflow Foundation, abbreviated as either WF or WinWF, and the Windows CardSpace. The .NET 3.0 suite is due to be released around the same time as Windows Vista, Microsoft’s upcoming update to its Windows operating system. .NET 3.0 can also be used with Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server.
The advantages of WCF include:
- WCF can be configured to work independently of SOAP and use RSS instead.
- WCF is one of the fastest communication technologies and offers excellent performance compared to other Microsoft specifications.
- To improve communication, transmission speed needs to be optimized. This is achieved by transmitting binary-coded XML data instead of plain text to decrease latency.
- Object life-cycle management and distributed transaction management are applicable on any application developed using WCF.
- WCF uses WS specifications to provide reliability, security and transaction management.
- Messages can be queued using persistence queuing. As a result, no delays occur, even under high traffic conditions.
WCF is designed to communicate with other non-WCF applications in addition to the various successors and predecessors of Microsoft technology.
Best Review and Comparison WCF Hosting with ASPHostPortal.com
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable WCF Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com is a windows-based hosting service provider. ASPHostPortal.com offers the most best and affordable WCF hosting hosting infrastructure on the net with great features, fast and secure servers.They hosting can be done via USA, Amsterdams or Singapore based server. Depending your requirements, they can scale so we can deliver the right service for the right price. All of their windows hosting plan supports WCF hosting and you can install WCF hosting with just one click.
ASPHostPortal has been in the industry for many years, followed by numerous loyal webmasters around the world. Among all the companies we have reviewed, this company offers the fastest hosting speed by using 5 first-class data centers on the USA, Europe, and Asia, quality Dell servers, and their own Max Speed Zone technology. Besides, they also guarantee you with uptime and 30 days money back guarantee. So, ASPHostPortal is the best choice in choosing the Best and affordable WCF hosting.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017