EasyHostingASP.NET | Best , cheap and reliable SQL Server 2016 hosting. SQL Server 2016’s biggest new feature is in-memory transaction processing, or in-memory OLTP, which Microsoft claims can make database operations as much as 30 times faster. In-memory database technology for SQL Server has long been in the works under the code name “Hekaton.” To use it, a database must have certain tables (actually, the file groups used to store tables) declared as memory-optimized. The resulting table can be used as a conventional database table or as a substitute for a temporary table.
SQL Server 2016 delivers breakthrough mission-critical capabilities with in-memory performance and operational analytics built-in. Comprehensive security features like new Always Encrypted technology help protect your data at rest and in motion, and a world-class high availability and disaster recovery solution adds new enhancements to AlwaysOn technology.
Organizations will gain deeper insights into all of their data with new capabilities that go beyond business intelligence to perform advanced analytics directly within their database and present rich visualizations for business insights on any device.
You can also gain the benefits of hyper-scale cloud with new hybrid scenarios enabled by new Stretch Database technology that lets you dynamically stretch your warm and cold transactional data to Microsoft Azure in a secured way so your data is always at hand for queries, no matter the size. In addition, SQL Server 2016 delivers a complete database platform for hybrid cloud, enabling you to easily build, deploy and manage solutions that span on-premises and cloud.
Cheapest SQL Server 2016 Hosting
Finding a high quality asp.net hosting provider who support SQL 2016 is crucial for your web application. There’re thousands of web hosting providers, which offer SQL hosting, but choosing the best and cheap SQL 2016 hosting is a time consuming task. To make your buying decision easy we’ve the Cheap SQL Server 2016 hosting providers which are reliable and offer Cheap SQL Server 2016 hosting so that every one can afford it.
How to Find The Cheapest SQL Server 2016 Hosting?
How to find the best and cheap SQL Server 2016 hosting? Finding the best and cheap SQL Server 2016 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the SQL Server 2016 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this SQL Server 2016 review site, which is designed to help you find the best SQL Server 2016 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ SQL Server 2016 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Advantages of SQL Server 2016
- Simplify management of relational and non-relational data by querying both with T-SQL using PolyBase
- Business insights through rich visualizations on mobile devices with native apps for Windows, iOS and Android
- Built-in advanced analytics provide the scalability and performance benefits of building and running your advanced analytics algorithms directly in the core SQL Server transactional database
- Stretch Database technology keeps more of your customer’s historical data at your fingertips by transparently stretching your warm and cold OLTP data to Microsoft Azure in a secure manner without application changes
- New Always Encrypted technology helps protect your data at rest and in motion, on-premises and in the cloud, with master keys sitting with the application, without application changes
- Enhanced in-memory performance provides up to 30x faster transactions, more than 100x faster queries than disk-based relational databases and real-time operational analytics
- Faster hybrid backups, high availability and disaster recovery scenarios to back up and restore your on-premises databases to Microsoft Azure and place your SQL Server AlwaysOn secondaries in Azure
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017