EasyHostingASP.NET | Best and cheap Magento 2.1.3 hosting. It is difficult for newbies to choose the best and cheap Magento hosting in Europe which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found HostForLIFE.eu as the best and recommended European Magento 2.1.3 hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Magento features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Magento websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Magento hosting which have been truly tested.
As a leading provider of Windows and ASP.NET hosting technology, HostForLIFE.eu Inc. has been providing superior Magento hosting service with unmatched price over 8 years. All of its Windows hosting services are 100% compatible with nopCommerce shopping cart and its cheapest shared hosting package for nopCommerce starts from as low as €3.00 / month. In this Windows shared hosting package, you can get everything that needed for running a fast, stable and secure nopCommerce website. All of the .Net versions and .Net MVC framework are supported, as well as IIS 8.0 URL Rewrite, isolated application pool, full trust web.config, and so on.
What’s new Magento 2.1.3 ?
Magento 2.1.3 released. This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Magento 2.1.3 contains multiple bug fixes and enhancements, including
- Support for PHP 7.0.4 and 5.6.5. (This release supports PHP 5.6.5 and above instead of 5.6.x.)
- Compatible with MySQL 5.7.
- Two new web APIs (or service contracts) for the Sales module that incorporate functionality into the Sales API that is currently available in the Admin interface. After you install this patch, you’ll be able to use the Sales API
InvoiceOrdermethods to capture payment and ship product.
Why are we adding new APIs in a patch release?
These new interfaces will not break any existing customizations or extensions.
This release includes enhancements to improve the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
The following list provides an overview of the security issues fixed in this release.
- You can no longer change or fake a product price from the Magento storefront and then complete an order with that faked price.
- Fixed issue with arbitrary PHP code execution during checkout.
- Fixed issue with retrieving potentially sensitive information through the use of backend media.
- Fixed issue with running
cronjobs less frequently than specified by the application
- Sessions now expire as expected after logout.
- Removed potential for exploitation of guest order view feature to harvest order information.
- Kount and 3D Secure now work as expected for Braintree Vault.
- You can no longer delete a currently logged-in user.
- A user with lesser privileges can no longer force an Admin user to add his private or public key using a JSON call.
Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.3 Hosting For your Online Store
When you are ready to run your own online store, it is time to find a reliable and properly functioning web host provider. But it can be a challenging task for the most of site owners. There are plenty of hosting companies on the web today, but the real question is how to choose which one works best for your needs.
The most important thing is to figure out that your hosting provider doesn’t limit you from anything needful. Pay attention on such key features as 100% Magento compatibility, reliable storage, server security, optimized performance, easy installation and tech support.
Before reviewing the following hosting services, we need to emphasize that Magento is feature-rich and advanced, therefore more resource-consuming platform. Take this into account and don’t strive for a cheap hosting. You need the most reliable service, not the cheapest one. Keep in mind that price should be reasonable and correspond to the quality of a hosting service. By the way, if you are planning to run your online store with Magento 2.1.3, you need to find a hosting with PHP 7.0 support to improve your site performance. All system requirements you can find here.
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017